The Clans |x/X/x| Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can become a warrior cat. To become a warrior cat 1st go to http://warriorcats.com/warriorshell.html to find out your warrior name and your clan. After you do that join!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Become a loyal member of WindClan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LoudShadow
Admin
LoudShadow

Become a loyal member of WindClan Empty
PostSubject: Become a loyal member of WindClan   Become a loyal member of WindClan EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:30 pm

Did StarClan chose WindClan as your clan? If so you've come to the right place. Here you can sign up to become a loyal member of WindClan!! It might take a few days for the HelperClan (ouf staff) to exept you but we'll do our best and go as fast as we can.

Life Stages in the clan:
Days 1-2 (real) days: Kit
After 2 (real) days for 1-2 (real) weeks: Aprentice
After 2 (real) weeks and 2 (real) days: Warrior
Deputy is chosen by leader
Leader is chosen by the clan and StarClan

WindClan Members:
Leader:
TallStar ~ a black-and-white tom with a a very long tail. Played by: LoudShadow

Deputy:
DeadFoot ~ black tom with a twisted paw needs someone to play him, if you want to play him please PM LoudKit
Medicine Cat:
BarkFace ~ short-tailed brown tom needs some one to play him, if you would like to play him please PM LoudShadow
Warriors: (Toms and she-cats without kits)
OneWisker ~ young brown tabby tom needs some one to play him, if you would like to play him please PM LoudShadow
WildEyes ~ black-and-grey she-cat Played By: LoudShadow |x/X/x| Apprentice(s): LoudPaw and SpottedShadow[/i]
Apperntices: (more than six moons old, in training to become warrior)
LoudPaw ~ a black-and-grey she-kit Played By: LoudShadow
SpottedPaw ~ a brown-and-tan she-kit with a white muzzle Played By: SpottedShadow17
Queens: (she-cats expecting or nursing kits)
MorningFlower ~ touriseshell she-cat Played By: LoudShadow
Elders: (former warriors and queens, now retired)
no elders!!!!!
Kits:
no kits

Become a part of the clan:

Fourm:
Username:
Cat's Name:
Looks (do not put picture I want a decription!!!):
Did you chose to be part of this clan or did StarClan chose:
Other:

How to I find out my Warrior name and Clan?

If you have not gotten your warrior name or your clan please go to: http://warriorcats.com/warriorshell.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for becomeing a loyal WindClan Cat

Last edited by LoudShadow on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thewarriorclans.forumotion.com
SpottedShadow17

SpottedShadow17

PostSubject: Spottedkit/Spottedpaw/Spottedshadow   Become a loyal member of WindClan EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:47 pm

Username: SpottedShadow17
Cat's Name: SpottedShadow
Looks (do not put picture I want a decription!!!): a brown-and-tan she-cat with a white muzzle
Did you chose to be part of this clan or did StarClan chose: StarClan
Other: She also can be a litle brat and a sweet kit
Crush:Rockpaw

Cat's Name:Rockmask
Looks (do not put picture I want a decription!!!):A black tom
Did you chose to be part of this clan or did StarClan chose:star clan
Other:
Crush:Spottedshadow

Cat's Name: Graystripe
Looks (do not put picture I want a decription!!!): A brown tom
Did you chose to be part of this clan or did StarClan chose:Starclan
Other:
Crush:Loudshadow

Last edited by SpottedShadow17 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:57 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : fillin out the right fourm)
Back to top Go down
LoudShadow
Admin
LoudShadow

PostSubject: Re: Become a loyal member of WindClan   Become a loyal member of WindClan EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:38 am

SottedShadow17 its been 2 days and I haven't accepted you untill 2 day but you may start of as an apprentices, when where we both are a naming cerimont.
Back to top Go down
https://thewarriorclans.forumotion.com
raisaboniifacio

raisaboniifacio

PostSubject: Advantages Of High School Diploma   Become a loyal member of WindClan EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:09 am

You must be wondering that what you have to do to acquire an Online GED Diploma or a High School Diploma online, then I must suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps and your problem will surely be solved.

1. Search for the providers:
In the very first step you need to search for the institutes and organizations that provide the high school diploma online. You can take help of internet and with the help of which you can easily find out the institutes that provide the online GED Diploma.

2. Check the course and study material:
As soon as you find some good colleges, go to their official website and check for the syllabus, fee structure, exams schedules and other information provided there. Now you need to compare the course, fee and other things with the other institutes that provide online GED diploma or high school diploma online. By doing this you will surely get the best institute to have an online GED Diploma.

3. Register yourself at the institute's website:
As soon as you finalize the institute from which you would like to have your online GED Diploma, you ought to register yourself online at the website of the institute. They must be having an option of online registration at their website. You need to pay the fee online and have to submit the details that it is asking for your registration. As soon as you register for the high school diploma online, you will instantly get the access to their online library and course material. Apart of it you will also get an identity card for you. Even you can give your examination online with these types of courses.

The high school diploma online and Online GED Diploma is supposed to be the best way for someone to get the diploma easily. With the help of high school diploma online, one can does study just by wearing the home sleepers and having a mug of coffee in his hand. So what are you looking for now, just switch on your system and start searching for the institutes that provide high school diploma online.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stanleyhighschool.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Become a loyal member of WindClan   Become a loyal member of WindClan Empty

Back to top Go down

Become a loyal member of WindClan
Page 1 of 1